How's Your Pet's Health?

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 Posted by Paul Mann
Did you know it’s National Pet Wellness Month? 

Unfortunately, our pets can’t talk and tell us when and if something is wrong. They can’t say, "oww", or "I’m just feeling a bit off and maybe should go see the Doc". Being their moms and dads, it is our job to notice when they’re not eating right, or when they’re just lethargic. 


The best thing we can do for our pets is to not wait! Get in and have regular check-ups. 

I know I hate going to the doctor, but that’s just me. I do, however, take my cats in regularly because they matter to me and my family so much. So if you haven’t gone in recently for a good wellness check, bring your furry, feathered, and scaly babies in for a nice physical. That way, you can all rest nice and easy…and healthy. 

I recently came across these great tips for pet owners that drives this point home. This tips are great for you pet mom and dads to follow that will help you make sure your pets will stay healthy. Paw Posse posted 7 tips for pet owners to think about and practice on a regular basis to ensure your pets health. 

Celebrate National Pet Wellness Month by making sure your pet is well!

Have you visited your veterinarian recently?

For the Pets,

Paul Mann, Founder & CEO

Fetch! Pet Care
  1. Taking care of the pets health is a crucial matter , you can do the health insurance of the pets . This is also a good thing to secure the life of pets for more info you can check vet chicago .For more info visit our Website .

  2. We Do regular checkups for our pet so they can be happy.

    Vets in Mississauga
    Vet Emergency Clinic Mississauga

  3. I always consult a vet because taking care of our pets health is very important and good thing to secure the life of our pets.

    jimboomba veterinary clinic

Post a Comment