Help Your Local Shelter Out

Thursday, September 29, 2011 Posted by Paul Mann
Every day I read about shelters and rescues that need more. 

More food, more volunteers, more supplies. 

They are working so hard to rescue abandoned and abused animals … and then they have to find the resources for them. I want to put out a challenge to every pet lover this week. Bring some food, or a blanket, or a toy, or your time to a local shelter or rescue organization.

Hey, while you’re at it, bring two. Those one or two items that may set you back a couple of dollars could be the life giving force that saves an abused pet and gains them the extra days to find their forever home. And it’s all about the pets. At least that’s what I believe, and why I founded Fetch! Pet Care. It’s all about what we can do to help the pets live happy and healthy lives…ideally in the safety and comfort of a human’s home. 

So this month, this day, I say let’s give back to those in need! Help out with a donation of any kind to your favorite pet charity. I know I am.


For the Pets,

Paul Mann, Founder & CEO

Fetch! Pet Care

Post a Comment